Monday, December 26, 2005

..nanay's birthday..

..its a tradition and a holiday for all andrade's far and near..when the 26th of december arrives, everybody is required to come over nanay's place..

..its nanay's 77th (?) birthday..and as usual all my cousins were there..it was nice to see my cousins there..every year there is always an addition to our family..this year, aside from my new pamangkins..nangyari na din ang gusto naming mangyari for the longest time..nag-inuman kaming magpipinsan!!!!..yahoo!..

..at hindi pa natapos diyan..tinuloy pa namin dito sa bahay..and then my friendly neighbors stayed as well..haay..sobrang saya..

..thanks to my cousins kuya mong, airis, arvi, aga, aps, to ronald, and our boys, lloyd and john..also to bob and ann who also dropped by..to noah, dex and mitch..thanks..

No comments: