Monday, December 26, 2005

..my christmas..

..i spent my christmas eve here in our humble home. I had a simple dinner with my family..i missed my dad for not being able to spend Christmas with us..also with my brother and sister-in-law and of course my pamagkins..

..christmas here in lifehomes was not at all a blast..it was a very quiet subdivision (how boring!) hehe..good thing john, lek, and ej went to our place to pick me up para pumunta sa masaya at magulong mundo ng gardenville!..hahahahahaha!..true enough when we went there, a little over sixty persons were gathered at bouganville street..lowtide was playing on the mini stage and pareng mj was singing crazy for you!..his all-time favorite..

..it was a blast!..everybody there was simply having fun..ate jade was walking back and forth to give our tequilla and fundador shots..aaron (who kept on introducing me to his friends as his tita) was giving me beer shots once in a while..and of course, the all-time-well-loved gabby was giving his all-time-walang-sawang-every-weekend-shot of grandma!..whooo!..

..there were a lot of exchanging of gifts, a lot of songs sang, and a lot of liquor drank..there were a lot of joys shared, laughters blurted and yes memories to be cherished and kept..

..and oh by the way, this christmas, I got my diamond ring..(hi cuz, zar and marge!..my friendly female neighbors!)..

No comments: