Tuesday, May 08, 2007

..being maid of honor..

..dors has been my friend since i was in 6th grade..we literally did grow up together..i have countless memories of me and her doing a lot of crazy stuff..after so many years, and even after i moved out from home, we still manage to be close; maintain the friendship and be updated with each others (love)lives..

..on my 18th birthday, (at least i know it officially started there) neil ( my ex-bfs friend) fell in love with her beauty..and yes, they eventually became a couple..accepting each other completely..

..before leaving to baguio, we were suppose to meet but thanks to my two wisdom teeth that decided to erupt the day before that, i was not able to come..so just bursted the news to me.."papakasal na kami ni neil"..

..i was extremely happy for them that i even called her despite the pain that my teeth was giving me..i told her that i should be invited, otherwise, maghahalo ang balat sa tinalupan..

..so she did, and i was not just invited..the next day, she texts me.."Caye, can you be my maid of honor?"..

..i know i still have at least two chances of becoming maid of honor and thanks to my two sisters for that..but for a friend, that means a lot to me..and so i said yes..

..last sunday, we officiall went gown hunting and measuring..now i have one month to at least maintain the current figure that i have (or better yet, drop one size!)..

..i am so excited!..can't wait til june 9!..

No comments: