Tuesday, October 10, 2006

..things to be happy about..

It has been a while since I logged in to my blog and there were a olt of things that I should be happy, and thankful for..But due to schedule constraints, I will not be able to put them fully here but just as well, I want to list them down briefly:

a) I was able to attend my first last sunday bar operations. - Although I saw no one at the UST bar site, I just stayed at the SSCR bar site to cheer for Kuya Kiks! (tagal lumabas, akala namin nasa ibang bar site ka na e!).. It's nice to know and I am very happy and excited that I will be there next year to cheer for my friends..Grabe! mag-exam na kayo!..

b) I was able to participate in the Procurement Study Tour of the Nigerian Senators - It's always nice to meet people, especially coming from a different country wherein you could share each other's culture. But the purpose of their stay was to get their advice on how to draft their procurement bill, with the participation of the civil society..It's at the end of the day when they say thanks and when they say that you've been of much help that you feel really proud of what you have done for that day.

c) the GROWLING TIGERS WON THE UAAP MENS BASKETBALL!!! - O YES WE MADE IT!..I guess the only thing that I am not happy about is the fact that I was not able to get tickets even if I called Ticketnet hours after Game 2..but then again, it was worth rushing home and losing my voice after winning the game..Go USTE!!!

d) My Revalida is Over! - Thank God its over!..I may ( no, I really didn't) do very well during that revalida. But I am happy its over..3 semesters of that nalang!..:)

e) I survived my first day of examinations - I feel like I could start enjoying my semesteral break already. Imagine taking 3 examinations in one day!..Gosh, thank God I enjoyed a good nights rest last night.

f) I am back at work - I honestly missed my officemates. Its sure nice to work again after studying straight for more than a week!..

No comments: