Friday, February 17, 2006

..dexter..

..My baby dog passed away just this morning..

..i am so affected I almost cried during our staff meeting this morning..its sort of embarrassing because it was of course not part of the agenda..

..dexter was a loving and caring dog..he was with us since I was in second year high school..imagine all the stories he heard from me..all the time I was really sad and really alone..he was there patiently listening to me..

..im beginning to think I sound really stupid for saying all that..because I heard stories about dying dogs and how I silently commented “how hard could it be?”..but I now I know the answer..

..my friends and neighbors know how loyal dexter was..plus, he even waits for me to get a ride, whatever it is, taxi or jeep, before he goes home..he waits for me to get home before he enters our gate..

..im going to miss my baby dog....love you baby dog!..if its true that all dogs go to heaven, then don’t forget to look down on me..

No comments: