Thursday, November 10, 2005

..its my birthday..


..i would like to thank pinky for at least giving me the idea of creating a new blog outside of the complicated world of friendster..hehe..

..its my 24th birthday!..i am so excited and happy about the things that are happening in my life..right now, i want to count the 5 major blessings that i would have to be thankful for this day..

..first, i want to thank God for still giving me a healthy body despite my unhealthy lifestyle..despite a busy schedule, i still have the strength to get up every morning and face whatever challenge it would give me..thank you Lord for the gift of life and health..

..second, i am so thankful that i have a loving and crazy family..we may not always see each other,or i don't see them that often at least, but i love them..i love them all, especially my pamangkins..just this morning, tponggi called me and greeted me this way.."happy birthday tita caye"..ahhh but you should hear him say it..its just the sweetest thing..plus..gavin greeted me this way.."api berday tita cacacaye.."..i love my pamingkins..just for a short time..i wish i had my own kids now..but it didn't last very long..hehe..

..third, i thank God for the wonderful job he has given me..i love my job and i love what were doing..i love networking with other anti-corruption organizations and sharing much experience with them..its a different kind of fulfilment that sadly, i could not describe..

..fourth, i thank God for still letting me stay in lawschool..hahahahaha!..its just unbelieveable how i managed to stay in school for almost 3 years now despite the fact that im working..Man!..if that is not divine intervention i dont know what that is..:)

..fifth, iam so thankful fo my friends scattered all over..hehe..my childhood friends (the siyete girls) who knows me inside out..wala naman akong matatago sa kanila!, my high school friends who are still there for me after all this years..i love you guys..my college friends and law school friends for making my afterwork life crazier..and to my new found friends in gardenville who continues to grow in number each weekend hehe..

..cheers to being 24!!!..

1 comment:

TwistedHalo said...

di lang pala special mention, first (honrable) mention pa! hehe! :D

welcome to blogspot!